County State Bank, we are committed to providing you the most advanced
electronic services available.
a great way to receive, view, save and print your bank statements without
waiting for a paper statement to arrive each month in your mail.
COUNTY STATE BANK eStatements are:
eStatements are encrypted and are password protected.
• Fast: You'll receive your eStatement within 24 hours of when it
• Convenient: You can view, print or download your eStatement to
• Free: There is no cost to enroll in the eStatement service.
You must have Internet Banking to enroll. Internet Banking is
another great free bank service.
Just log into Internet Banking and an automatic link will direct you to the
easy-to-follow enrollment page (Only the primary accountholder may initiate
the enrollment process).
Indicate the accounts you’d like to enroll (Only Checking Statements are
available at this time, but if you have been receiving a combined multiple
accounts statement, you will receive this same combined eStatement).
Next, confirm your email address, view the
Electronic Statement Disclosure and then click “Accept”. You will
receive an enrollment confirmation by email.
Welcome to eStatements! It’s that Easy!
Once your eStatement is produced, you will receive an email
notifying you that it’s now ready for viewing at your convenience.
To view your eStatement, click on the link provided in the email
https://www.mcsbank.com and follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to Internet Banking using your Access ID and Password
2. Click on the ACCOUNTS Tab and the applicable Checking Account
3. Click on the DOCUMENTS tab
4. Click on eStatements link
5. Click on the current month's statement
We’re here to help!
If you have any problems or questions, please call our Bookkeeping
Department at 800-376-7015 and we’ll be happy to assist you.